onsdag 9. desember 2009

What is my favorite team in FIFA World Cup 2010?


My Favorite team in FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa will be Portugal in that they have both Cristiano Ronaldo and Deco, who are both hungry for success. I really enjoy seeing Portugal when they are at their best. Denmark won the qualification group against Portugal, Sweden, Hungary, Malta and Albania, but I will say that Cristiano Ronaldo and the rest of the Portugal team won every heart in Europe. I Portugal don't win the World Cup 2010, I have really no idea about who should win, but it'd be cool with England or the Netherlands.

Still angered over the way France qualified for last night, have never liked the especially well before either, so now I wish they certainly an early exit. I really really hope that Thierry Henry will get his penaly for cheating France to the World Cup 2010 in South Africa. Give him two or three matches away from the pitch. That would just be a fair penalty, and France will have to play without one of their best players.

I hope England and Portugal makes good championship, and that the African teams shows up, in particular, I hope for Ghana and Nigeria. Ghana shocked the world with great football and great
entertainment in 2006 in World Cup in Germany. Unfortunaltely they lost against Brazil in the 1/16- finale.

My tip to win the World Cup is "boring" Brazil. With Spain as the biggest challenge. As I see it, the two best teams in the world. England, Italy, Germany, Netherlands and Argentina should also be included. My outsider: Ivory Coast.


I know just one thing ... and that is that this will be one of the best World Cups in the soccer history!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar